Ankur Shah e-Learning expert, PRINCE 2 practitioner, SCRUM Master
An individual with 10 years of experience working in various roles within public/private sector organizations. I am an expert in the delivery/implementation of eLearning.
A PRINCE2 Practitioner and SCRUM Master with experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders. Experience in leading a team to achieve SLA’s, KPI’s for the organization. Good knowledge of instructional design, learning theories, project documentation, procurement processes, and efficient in communication.
I am also familiar with the 70-20-10 training approach. Along with my experience in training and working with subject matter experts, I also have a good understanding of IT infrastructure, cloud technology & applying learning and pedagogical theories.
- Project planning/implementation
- Instructional design
- People development
- GAP analysis
- Strategy/Business operations
- UX/UI understanding
- Consulting advice
- Implemented SCALE-UP type of active learning classroom (2015)
- Awarded for best Students Experience (2015)
- Implemented Virtual Reality to improve students presentation skills (2018)
- Worked with Royal Air Force (Cranwell) to move towards digital learning/delivery (2020)